Alcatel Telephone System
Alcatel-Lucent provides solutions that enable service providers, enterprises and governments worldwide, to deliver voice, data and video communication services to end-users. Alcatel Telephone Systems integrate voice communications, Data Network, Unified Communications, and Conferencing into one highly efficient solution. They are designed to be scalable and ne can easily scale them from small – medium business to large business model which results in cost reduction and overheads related to upgrading of the telephone system. Alcatel PBX/ PABX Systems are a high-performance reliable communication solution with an affordable price tag. Whether it is an SMB, Enterprise, Hotel or Airport Alcatel has the system to match your needs. Some of the key benefits of Alcatel Telephone System are:
Consumers want faster, clearer and more effective communication more than ever. Alcatel Telephone System offer simple, consistent experience across desk phones, cordless handsets and applications. Reliable call routing and community apps connect your experts to external and internal connections wherever they are.
Employees exchange instant messages, video, and screen sharing with their teams and business community while leveraging the office phone. Alcatel Telephone System’s server redundancy, local full-featured redundancy and networked systems options offer automated high availability for mission-critical communications.
Hybrid analog, digital and IP connectivity, scalable virtual machines and networked systems cut costs and reduce upfront investment. IP networks provide connectivity to all locations at high speeds and at low cost. You can cut back on your domestic and international phone bills when you leverage them.
Alcatel Business Phones
Alcatel-Lucent provides a variety of Telephone Systems which are:
- Smart Desk-phones: High-end IP desk-phones that provide an immersive HD video experience and market-leading telephony features.
- Premium Desk-phones: Contemporary desk phones that offer excellent sound quality, and optimized ergonomics for superior communication.
- Omni-PCX Open Gateway: helps you to easily integrate your communications into applications or processes that are essential for your business.
- WLAN Handsets: Using your wireless LAN to transfer voice communications over WLAN Wi-Fi handsets which helps you to increase staff mobility.
- Conferencing: Enjoy better-quality conference calls on this dedicated IP conference phone, or use your own desk phone, PC, or smartphone Module.
- Cloud Edition Desk-phones: SIP desk phones that provide an enterprise-grade communication experience using your favorite cloud communication.
- IP Desktop Soft Phones: An easy-to-use business telephony application that brings all the features of a desk phone to your mobile device and desktop.
- DECT Handsets: DECT handsets running on base stations positioned around your campus let workers make and receive calls anywhere. A range of advanced features such as alarms, location detection, ruggedization, and ingress protection are available for different industries and requirements.
- Wireless Intercom: The Alcatel-Lucent DECT Intercom wireless indoor call box provides exceptional service to customers when they visit your offices, shops, and warehouses, with instant customer service.
Alcatel Home Phones
Your everyday life well -being is at the heart of our concerns. From the corded to the cordless phone, from the state-of-the-heart product designed to fit in the utmost contemporary interior to the comfort phone conceived to meet elderly needs, you will find necessarily the telephone which suits you best. Despite the fact that mobile phones are becoming a more and more popular choice among people these days, there are various compelling reasons to retain home phones, especially for home security systems and businesses. A home phone system can literally prove to be very useful in times of emergency such as when your power goes out and you have no power backup, your landline will still work. This way you can continue your business dealings without any issues. A home telephone system doesn’t depend on the coverage of your mobile company. Therefore it is not affected by temporary outages. The quality of mobile calls has improved in the recent past; however, Philips home phone systems still remain the clearer and more reliable communication system.
DSI SOLUTIONS DUBAI has developed close working relationships with manufacturers and Distributors, thus we are capable of providing some of the best products in the market at very competitive prices. We offer the best prices for Alcatel Telephone System Products to resellers and clients.