Cisco Phone Sets
The Cisco IP phone portfolio includes user-friendly, full-featured IP phones to meet the needs of any organization. Cisco IP Phones offer new collaboration experience that accelerates team performance and maximizes business results.
Affordable, reliable, and stylish, Cisco phones will provide your home office or small business the traditional communication capabilities you use every day and provide future-proof adaptability to add new collaborations.
The Cisco IP Phone portfolio includes an impressive range of user-friendly, full-featured VoIP and HD video phones that can meet the needs of entire organization, including:
- The company lobby to the desk of busiest managers
- The hospital, retail or manufacturing floor to the executive suite
- The home office
- The campus mobile worker
- A branch-office site to a corporate headquarters
Cisco offers a complete business phone line-up to deliver business-class unified communications solutions. Cisco phones are user friendly, have a modest primary setup, and are offered in a range from corded to cordless models to match your office size, applications and users.
Easy to use yet full featured, Cisco VoIP phones are a strong and integral part of the increasing trend to converge all forms of business communication into one network.
Key Features & Advantages of Cisco Phone Sets
- Save time and money by managing only one IP network for both data and voice.
- Deploy a phone system anywhere that has broadband internet access.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), hosted IP telephony service, IP PBX, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Superb audio
- Intuitive, ergonomic design
- Mobile device integration with Cisco Intelligent Proximity
- Modularity for wireless security and advanced features
- Key expansion modules for scalability
- Flexible deployment option