Grandstream Networks is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the SMB and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity.
Grandstream makes state-of-the art telephony devices more accessible and easier to deploy than ever before. Grandstream offers a wide variety of phones which help businesses take advantage of greater productivity. With an outstanding level of functionality and versatility, all Grandstream IP Phones are fully SIP compatible and have broad interoperability with the majority of VoIP systems.
Grandstream IP Phones are cost-effective and designed for a range of requirements, from light phone users all the way up to enterprise users and managers. Grandstream IP phones set the bar for functionality, improve mobility in the office and reduce clutter.
Advantages & Features of Grandstream Phones
- Grandstream Phones offer wide range indoor/outdoor wireless radio coverage
- High-definition voice featuring high quality Audio
- Extensive support for SIP, providing for unified communications and interoperability
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation via standard headsets
- State-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS)
- 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys
- Extensive telephony features for TDM and IP