Grandstream UCM 6200 Series offers a centralized solution for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with easy to manage enterprise level voice, video and data features. With Grandstream’s IP PBX’s you can unify your communication infrastructure (voice, video calling/conferencing/surveillance, data and mobility tools) into one network appliance that can also be managed and accessed remotely. UCM6200 Series have dual Gigabit connectivity and support for Power over the Ethernet (PoE). The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Grandstream UCM6208 is a powerful communication PBX system that can support up to 800 users, 100 concurrent calls and 50 SIP accounts. Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX Coming with business- friendly features that unify multiple communication channels such as Video, Video conferencing, CCTV, Mobility, Data tools, Facility management and Voice. The powerful new hardware in UCM6208 allows more concurrent calls compared to UCM6108. It allows expanding the office telephone system to maximum and increasing the FXO Capacity by using the Grandstream FXO VoIP Gateway. UCM6208 has a dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB RAM and 4GB flash. If you are looking for powerful upgrade for your existing PBX System then UCM6200 Series will be the choice.
Grandstream UCM- 6208 Features & Specifications
- UCM6208 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Built-in recording
- Supports Call queue for efficient call volume management
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- Integrated LDAP and XML phone books, flexible dial plan
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs