Panasonic Telephone System
Panasonic Telephone System PABX is a business solution for companies that need many lines for in-house and outside calls. It allows companies to use a single access number that has several extensions. This is cheaper compared to using many landlines linked to the public network. In this system, each device connected to the exchange has a designated extension number. These devices include desk phones, computer modems, and fax machines. The company that is hosting a PABX system usually owns and administers it. This system is used by Call Centers and large Enterprises. Main features of a PABX system are auto attendant, call conferencing, call hold, and call transfer. Due to the its advanced features and functions, businesses are becoming more inclined towards PABX System.
Panasonic Telephone System
Panasonic is a global leader skilled in developing technology that supports solutions to various industries including healthcare, hospitality, finance, retail and so on. Panasonic phone systems are feature-rich, affordable and are designed to boost your business’ communication power, productivity, and effectiveness. The Panasonic telephone solution range caters for a wide variety of businesses from SOHO two-person SME’s, right up to Enterprise level 1000+ user systems.
Panasonic PABX Range
Panasonic phone systems provide you with the flexibility and reliability required for any business today. Our extensive variety of Panasonic telephone system covers a wide spread range of office communication products from simple digital systems with standard desk- based handsets to advanced IP based network communications platforms for large organizations based in numerous locations. Panasonic phone systems provide you with the flexibility and reliability required for any business today. Our extensive variety of Panasonic telephone system covers a wide spread range of office communication products from simple digital systems with standard desk- based handsets to advanced IP based network communications platforms for large organizations based in numerous locations.
Panasonic KX-TES824 PABX
The KX-TES824 is the most cost effective small to medium enterprise telephone solution Panasonic offers. It is a Hybrid telephone system support Up to 8 CO lines and 24 Extensions Direct Inward System Access (DISA) with message Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) with message Day/Night/Lunch mode Caller ID Display on SLT Build-in Voice Message (optional) 3-level Automatic Reception with Voice Guidance Flexible SMS Routing.
Panasonic KX-HTS32 PBX
The KX-HTS32 PBX Switch is an advanced Hybrid IP PBX system for SOHO or SMB, with a maximum capacity of up to 24 ports. This system does not require extra application cards. It comes standard with the control unit as well as a Wi-Fi access point for PCs and smartphones. It supports multiple sip trunks, auto attendant and voicemail. Panasonic KX-HTS32
Panasonic KX-NS500 Hybrid PBX/PABX
The KX-NS500 can utilize the benefits of a hybrid system to help businesses lower costs and allow a quick return on investment. It is capable of handling both traditional analogue and new generation SIP/VoIP Lines and rings across multiple devices ensuring true unified communication capabilities.
Panasonic KX-NS700 Hybrid PBX/PABX
The KX-NS700 has a Unified Communication (Built- in Voice Mail, E-mail Integration and Simple Call Centre). It can be configured for analogue, ISDN2e, ISDN30 and SIP lines and has a large range of digital, analogue or IP phones making it a truly versatile phone system. The Panasonic KX-NS700 has 6 extensions built-in (2 digital and 4 analogue) and can expand to up to 288 extensions with additional expansion modules.
Panasonic TDA Series
Panasonic TDA-Series particularly developed for the Mid-size business. Featuring a Modular and scalable in architecture the systems are designed to ensure all office communications requirements. KX-TDA business telephone systems solutions integrate the benefits of standard telecoms together with the merging of VoIP Telephony offering optimum function and versatility to deal with all your office telephone system requirements.
Benefits of Panasonic Telephone System
- Panasonic offer a telephone system range including IP Phone Systems, Hybrid Phone Systems and Analogue Systems which are easily set up, offer flexibility and manageability which makes them the perfect telephone system solution for your business.
- The Panasonic IP PBX range offers all the advantages of traditional telephony systems with the feature rich advantages of a full IP solution. Panasonic IP systems allow for sophisticated centralization meaning team managers and service providers are able to offer faster support and efficiency throughout the organization.
- The Panasonic analogue systems allow you to migrate to IP functionality gradually, which can be useful when managing your budget. It offers flexible call management and a varied terminal line-up, making this telephone system a perfect solution for wireless communication needs.
- Quick responses are a very critical aspect of making a business run successfully. With the effective communication facilitated by Panasonic telephone systems, it is now easy to rectify mistakes, make arrangements and process orders.
- The Panasonic range of PABX systems offers a best of breed between the IP PBX and the stand-alone analogue system that the business range is capable of interfacing with both analogue and IP handsets and incoming telephone lines.