AVAYA IP Telephone System
In today’s world, businesses face a world of fierce competition in the market with the added pressure to invest in the latest technology and a strong customer service team. Telecommunications is an important tool for businesses. It enables companies to communicate effectively with customers and deliver high standards of customer service. It is a key element in allowing employees to collaborate easily from wherever they are located, remote or local.
Communication Technology has taken a revolutionary turn in the recent years and has advanced drastically. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a great example of this. It has been gaining popularity among both individual subscribers and businesses.
Any business that wants efficient and cost- effective communication solutions, knows very well that Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone systems are the best choice in today’s Internet-driven society. An efficient VoIP telephone System fulfills almost all of the primary communication needs companies require from telephone systems. The age of Voice over IP (VoIP) has become the new standard in telecom.
VoIP comes in many forms, and the Avaya PBX System is one of them. The Avaya IP-PBX system is a highly scalable solution designed for midsize companies looking to grow and those not intimidated by the cost or complexity.
Avaya IP PBX DSI Solutions DUBAI
Avaya is one of the global leaders in business collaboration and communication solutions. They provide unified communications, real-time video collaboration, contact center, networking and related services to companies of all sizes worldwide.
Unified communication is all about combining different forms of communication into one solution for an efficient, easier way for employees to communicate. Avaya has a number of unified communications solutions to help companies improve productivity and customer service while reducing costs. By integrating various forms of communication, including email, instant messaging, telephony and video, businesses can communicate and collaborate effectively on any device in any location.
Avaya offers scalability and flexibility to support small to large corporations. DSI Solutions DUBAI is the authorized partner and supporter of Avaya Telephone System. With Avaya’s extensive product range, we deliver the best solutions to our clients and offer optimal technology that fits each business’s needs.
Avaya Phones and Devices
Avaya’s Unified Communication Solutions are designed to deliver big-business capabilities at small business prices. From connecting your business with colleagues and customers, simplifying access to information, keeping remote workers in touch, or saving money through conferencing, networking, time/call management and Voice over IP, Avaya has the solution. With Avaya you get the full feature functionality of a large PBX and data networking with value-added applications all in one integrated system.
Some Featured Avaya Products are:
Avaya’s desktop phones deliver exceptional reliability, scalable provisioning, and support and are the perfect choice for everyday office workers like salespeople, executives, and operators.
Avaya Vantage offers one-touch and voice-controlled audio, video and text, and an all-glass touchscreen with millions of cloud-based apps available at the touch of a finger.
Avaya’s wireless handsets keep everyone in the building or campus connected and productive.
Avaya’s easy-to-use devices have superior HD audio and crystal-clear Omni-Sound technology for any size meeting room.
Avaya’s patent AcousticEdge Technology has amazing sound which makes the conversation or presentation clearer.
Avaya Scopia XT Video Conferencing provides leading, powerful video communications technology that includes immersive telepresence, conference room systems, and desktop applications.
Avaya Cloud Services
Avaya’s cloud solutions are built on a fully open architecture that supports true compatibility and limitless interoperability—with a clear focus on the reliability and security you need. Get access to a full-featured communications solution without the up-front capital investment.
Avaya IP Office Editions:
Avaya IP Office comes in four editions;
IP Office Basic Edition, IP office Essential Edition, IP Office Preferred Edition, IP Office Server Edition,
IP Office Advanced Edition
Avaya IP Office Basic Edition
Avaya IP Office Basic edition Offers:
- Key system and PBX features, including voice mailbox and voicemail notifications on e-mail
- Single-site deployment
- 64 party ad-hoc conference bridge
Avaya IP Office Essential Edition
Avaya IP Office Essential Edition Offers:
- Avaya one-X Mobile Essential for all users
- Basic call control on mobile devices
- 128-party ad-hoc conferencing
- Available Avaya Flare Communication for Apple iPad device
Avaya IP Office Preferred Edition
Avaya IP Office Preferred Edition offers:
- Secure “Meet Me” audio conferencing, audio conferencing
- Avaya one-X® Mobile Preferred*
- Call recording
- User solutions
- Unlimited multi-level auto-attendant
Avaya IP Office Server Edition
Avaya IP Office Server Edition offers:
All Preferred Edition features plus
- Supports up to 2,000 users at a single site or across 32 networked locations
- Centralized system management and licensing
- Avaya IP Office Advanced Edition
- Avaya IP Office Advanced Edition offers:
- Call center analytics and reporting
- Password protected call recording with search, replay and archiving
- Interactive voice response
- PC Wallboard
- Alarm notifications
Why Should you opt for Avaya IP Office?
Avaya IP Office is a very affordable and reliable solution to the voice and data communication system needs of every small business. It has numerous features and is suitable for any type of business due to its highly flexible interface. Avaya IP Office uses highly advanced technology and economical systems. By using these systems, a business gets the benefits of advanced technology and fully functional systems to help it meet the demand of its growing communication needs.
Some of the prominent benefits of Avaya IP Office are:
Avaya IP Office telephone system understands each company’s requirements. Its IP 500 System can be designed to use just the number of handsets, feature and lines that any business requires which is a solution that is much more efficient than other offerings in the market.
The Avaya IP Office telephone system allows you to scale to as many as 1,000 users with one control unit, which provides you with a reliable phone system solution Avaya enables you to purchase software on a per user basis, which brings the price down to a much more affordable level so that businesses of all sizes can have access to the advanced features.
Avaya IP Office is very easy to install and configure. The easy to use and clear system administration tool interface gives customers access so that directory and name changes can be made as needed while at the same time user accounts are locked down so that no harm is done to the system.
Built in voicemail is offered at no extra cost. Also, license-activate functionality provides you with mobility and IM features, meet-me, and video, call recording, UVR and unified messaging without having to pay for extra hardware.
Stronger Device Integration
The built-in mobility solutions from the Avaya IP Office telephone system fully supports Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian and iOS devices, which means that users can bring in whatever laptop, tablet or phone they have and seamlessly integrate it into your business network.
Avaya IP Office enables remote management and administration from a central location. No need to have an administrator at every site. With advanced diagnostics, IP Office proactively identifies potential problems before they cause an outage or business disruption.
For businesses with more than one location, IP Office delivers continuous operation. In a power outage, IP phones automatically failover to another location, retaining full communications capabilities. No conference calling fees
IP Office makes conferencing affordable and practical by providing two built-in, 64-party conference bridges.
The Avaya IP Office telephone system offers more than 20 different desktop phone models, which all cater to particular preferences. That’s why it’s so easy to select the ideal phone for each user. The solution fully supports SIP, IP, digital and analogue phones, which makes it a sound investment for the future of your business.
Avaya IP Office 500V2
The Avaya IP Office IP 500 V2 is the most recent control unit for Avaya IP Office Phone Systems, and has revolutionized communication within businesses. The Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Control Unit was released with IP Office Release 6.0 (R6.0) which included integration with Avaya Aura® and a simple migration from PARTNER® Advanced Communications System to IP Office. IP Office 500V2 can additionally support more recent releases all the way up to the most recent Avaya IP Office Upgrade: Avaya IP Office 9.1. R9.1 is not supported on the IP500 (version 1) Control Unit, so in order to have the most updated version of Avaya IP Office, the hardware used must be IP500 V2. It can support up to 384 telephones and 8 T1/E1 trunks.
Avaya IP Office 500V2 Features:
- 4 Base Card Slots – Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards – Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots – Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels – Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports – Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30, So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules – In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports – Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports – Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
IP500 V2 System SD Card Features
- Acts as feature key to validate system features
- Provides storage for Essential Edition Messaging
- Can be preloaded with release, configuration, and feature activations to enable faster implementation
Essential Edition Messaging Features
- Included with IP500 V2 system; no key code required
- 2-ports; Can be upgraded to 4 or 6-ports via activation purchase
- Up to 15 hours message storage; Configurable recording time
- Help menus, greetings, and mailbox navigation.
- Email confirmation or email forward
- Voicemail breakout/personal auto-attendant
- Configurable system-wide short code for voicemail collect
- 40 independent Auto Attendants with 3 -time profiles per Auto Attendant; Up to 12 menu items per Auto Attendant with automatic time-out to fallback number
- Auto-attendant supports Dial by Name and direct Dial by Number
- Visual Voice – Access and control of voicemail via the digital or IP terminal display (telephone model dependent)
- Reply to a message to either an internal or external number (if Caller ID available)
- Support for hunt group announcements
- Fax option for rerouting fax calls via the auto-attendant menu
- Support for Fast Forward (#), Rewind (*), Skip Message (9) and Call Sender (**) when listening to messages
Avaya IP Office Release 11
Avaya’s latest release 11 updates to IP Office offer customers access to more advanced features enhancing business efficiencies such as the new unified communications platform Equinox.
- Scalable: up to 40 simultaneous calls for voicemail access with voicemail storage dependent on Server hard drive size (4 ports as standard).
- Auto-Attendants: unlimited multi-level automated attendant with sophisticated routing options and customer service features such as time / day call routing and queue announcements.
- Automated Announcements: provide customers with business information instead of music on hold.
- Secure Conferencing: 2 x 64 party conference bridges with PIN access for security and ‘meet me’ options for ad hoc conference calls.
- Call Recording: in built recording of incoming and outgoing calls as well as conference calls.
- User Options: create personal attendants with routing options and customized greetings as well as user message retrieval options.
- Voicemail to Email Synchronization: receive voicemail messages via an email inbox with synchronization between email server and voicemail server.
- Email Reading and Reply: read and respond to
DSI Solutions Dubai is the authorized partner and supporter of Avaya Products in Dubai. We have a team of experts and specialists who deliver the best solutions to our clients and provide optimal technology fit for their business needs. Our extensive services and support are available in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.